Friday, June 25, 2010

DocChuck/Charles Richard Treuter Emails And Replies To Them - Page 1 Of 3 Pages

Each of the emails posted below and the replies to them have one and all been forwarded to both the FBI's Internet Crimes Division (IC3), the Collin County Sheriff's Department in McKinney, Texas, and the Collin County, Texas District Attorney's Specialized Crimes Division.  They were forwarded pursuant to those agencies instructions and have been incorporated into their investigations along with the results of the Court Ordered subpoenas served upon the Internet Service Providers which serve Charles Richard Treuter's email accounts and his blogging activities.  

I should think the emails will make for a very insightful and revealing read to those having questions about Charles Richard Treuter being a psychotic sociopath.

Additionally, this blog’s address has been forwarded to Elizabeth Ann Treuter’s employer with a letter discussing what a marvel it is to learn that a company which is making its money off of taxpayers would have in their employment a nurse about whom her husband (with her acquiescence) posts in many places on the internet and in emails that she is a world renown neurologist and earned her MD degree from John Hopkins University’s Medical School.  Under the federal false claims act that could potentially be a very real problem for both her and her husband as well as the company which employs her, Corrections Medical Services…time will tell.  Now, the emails (Page 1 of 3 Pages):

Hello, 'Colonel'
From: Charles Treuter 
Date: Fri, Sep 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey, "Colonel":

You, and your mexican wife and your Gatewood-look-alike brother (aka 'Douglas') have been fucking with me.

That is a no-no.  And you should know better. 

My D.C. attorneys are in the process of coming after you, and they fully intend to get my share of the inheritance.

You can pay me NOW, or you can pay me later.  But you WILL pay me my share of the inheritance.

SHAME upon you and 'Doug' for stealing from me.  Do you NOT think that I have been collecting and saving documentation from the past?  Really?
Most respectfully,

Dr. Charles R. Treuter
Concerning our pending legal problem
From: Charles Treuter  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Fri, Sep 25, 2009 6:26 pm

To: Kenneth and his wife Maria
From:  Dr. Charles R. Treuter
Date:  Friday, September 25, 2009

          RE:  Our phone conversation, dated and recorded on 9/25/2009

Thank you for your threatening messages to “Blow my head off.”  Those threats x 4  have been duly recorded and reported to the authorities here in ColumbiaMaryland, in HoustonTexas, in DallasTexas, and to other appropriate agencies.

Permit me to inform you that I have a list (in Mother’s handwriting) of items that your wife Maria reportedly stole from her, starting with the $25,000 wedding ring that our Father gave Mom, Mother’s automobile, most of Mother’s furniture, a $1500 video camera, and tens of thousands of dollars of other household goods from Mother’s residence at 1020 West 42nd Street, in Houston, Texas (statement witnessed by Elizabeth Jarvis).

I have a statement in Mother’s handwriting  as to why she refused to give you and your immigrant wife a portion of the family land in New Caney, Texas, although Mother chose to award a share of the property to Charles and to Douglas (witnessed by Elizabeth Jarvis).

I have a copy of her last will and testament (witnessed by Elizabeth Jarvis).

I have copies of EVERY email you ever sent me, including those concerning your former girlfriend who “shot you”, concerning your requests for me to seek her out in Arkansas and “deal with her”, and with the numerous other documents that you sent me, including copies of your “Book.”

I cannot describe how upset my wife and I are due to your FOUR recorded threats to “blow my head off.”

The only recourse that we have, at this point, is to deal with the issue in a court of law (probably in a Federal court of law).  Brother, I do NOT send “hounds down there” as you repeatedly and heatedly stated in your recorded telephone remarks.  No, I actually do NOT employ ‘Hounds’.  I only employ top-notch attorneys,  preferably attorneys trained inWashington D.C.  My wife and I do NOT deal with self-described 'para-legals.'  I'm sorry, but my attorney friends here in D.C. (who are employed by my wife) are not overly fearful of your past failed exploits at intimidation.

You will be contacted shortly, since my effort to mediate, with you, the situation (simply seeking my share of the inheritance, as willed by our Mother in her Last Will and Testament) of which I have a certified and notarized copy.

I certainly hope that you, your immigrant wife Maria, and Douglas have not already illegally spent my share of the inheritance.  That action would mean that we have a whole new set of issues with which to deal.  And I certainly know how to deal with issues such as those.

Your loving Brother,
Dr. Charles R. Treuter

cc:  counsel, file

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add this:
From: Charles Treuter
Date: Fri, Sep 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Yeah, Mother also told me (in front of a witness, Elizabeth Jarvis) how much money you and your immigrant wife Maria stole from LIRL Treuter.  Oh, yeah, Mother told us ALL of the sordid details (in front of a witness)  --THAT  should play well in a court room. 

Do you know what she was talking about?  I guess it will ALL come out in court, Brother Kenneth and immigrant wife Maria.

By the way, are you guys still smoking pot --- you know the stuff that Maria got canned for at the supermarket?

Oh yeah, we have a HUGE file, and a LONG memory, and our Mother never forgot to relate ALL the details in front of my witness, Elizabeth Jarvis.

YEP!  We're gonna have some fun, Brother, unless you and your immigrant wife cough up MY share of the estate, and I'm talking PRONTO!  The clock is ticking, brothers. 

And, I haven't EVEN begun to share with you what she told us about Doug and his son and the loan that he NEVER repaid, even though he "bought his son a BMW" (in front of a witness, Elizabeth Jarvis).

And these little details are JUST THE BEGINNING, you understand.

Doctor Charles R. Treuter

FYI
From: Charles Treuter
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 2:10 pm
Monday, September 28, 2009
To: 'Col.' Kenneth Wayne Treuter (onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com)
From: Dr. Charles Richard Treuter

RE:  Our last telephone conversation in which you invited me to “send down the hounds”,  I simply want to clarify my intentions, along with my methods.

I do NOT use “hounds” to handle my legal problems.  You may remember that our late Father used to say to me, “Son, we need to employ all the hounds in Texas to keep the mexicans in mexico.”  Yes, our Father (from pure German roots) was genuinely concerned about mexicans invading Texas and polluting his bloodline.

So, NO, I will not send ‘hounds’ to deal with the theft of my inheritance.  Nor will I send “rogue paralegals”  (as described in the Dallas newspapers), nor shyster lawyers, nor ‘ambulance chasers’, nor ‘illegal asbestos parasites’ to deal with the theft of my inheritance.

No.  When I have a legal problem (and I most certainly know my way around a courtroom, as you may well know),  I employ honest, ivy-league trained  Jewish lawyers (although they may NOT be 'Colonels') who have extended branches of  their Law Firms throughoutTexas (and my wife can well-afford their lofty fees).

So, you will NOT need to be fretting about ‘hounds’ while you attempt to cover up your and your brother Douglas’s theft of my 1/3  inheritance of  Nellie Gatewood Treuter’s estate, as outlined in her documents given to me of her own free will.

Hopefully, this short message will relieve your obvious fear of  ‘hounds.’ 

Now you and your bother Doug (the ‘Executor’) may want to write and forward my check ASAP . . . the ‘easy way’ or the ‘hard way’.  We can do it WITH or WITHOUT you guy’s spending some big bucks defending your nefarious activities.

Whatever. 

I am on holiday for two weeks.  When I return, I will expect to see my cashiers check for fully one-third of the inheritance (please have your attorney send it viaregistered mail).

Your loving brother’
Dr. Charles R. Treuter

An update on Doctor E's rusted out single-wide in Arkansas
From: Daddy Warbucks
Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2009 4:05 pm

Just wanted to update ‘Fred’ (also known as ‘therealchiffonade’ and ‘Louise Brescia’) and ‘JerzeeTomato’ about our ‘rusted-out’ single wide in rural Arkansas --- LOL.

Even though we are currently enjoying the magnificent amenities at our lodge in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, my wife, Doctor E, cannot seem to escape the obvious overwhelming need for her medical guidance back in the States.

Despite her $218,000.00 per year salary at her ‘regular’ job (with 12 weeks PTO, corporate vehicle, personal staff, etc.),  and her income from her clinic in Ireland, she has today accepted a job as a PRN  consultant at a JEWISH-owned Nursing complex  in Maryland.  Her ‘Salary’ will be $76.50 per hour, with as many ‘hours’ as she is willing to contribute.

Her ‘task’ will be the Director of Training  of the Jewish nursing home complex.  In other words, Doctor E. will be training the people who take care of the elderly JEWS in the chain of nursing homes.

Ironic, is it not?

Meanwhile, DocWarbucks (LOL) will be keeping a handle on our motel and resort properties.

I tell you, Louise Brescia, there is truly no rest for ‘the wicked” ---  LOL!

Oh, and by the way, why don’t you losers ‘Google’ up the verification of ALL of the above info.  It is readily available for astute, drunken losers such as yourselves.
I'm back, and I'm on top of things, and that is your WORST nightmare -- trust me.
From: Daddy Warbucks 
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Fri, Oct 9, 2009 4:00 pm

Yes, our 'hounds'  say that their file of private investigator's findings pertaining to our case is progressing nicely, bolstered by my notarized copy of Mother Treuter's will that I secured (of course) before leaving Houston, Texas, (because I simply could NOT live around filthy mexicans you understand). 

You surely can sympathize with the fact that I secured all the necessary documents and other financial instruments, my educational commitments, the remodeling of Mother Treuter's home located at 1020 W. 42nd Street, the disposal of her collection of valuables, collectibles, coin collections, financial instruments (including bonds and real estate), and other properties. 

Unless you have a will that supercedes OUR copy (that means, my and my American wife's copy), then you will want to prepare for lengthy litigation, and for the probable forfeiture of ALL of your and your mexican wife's inheritance that you STOLE from Doctor(s) Charles and Elizabeth Treuter.

Are you and your mexican wife (along with you other sibling, Douglas) prepared to spend EVERY penny you have on litigation?

It's YOUR choice.

Because Doctor Elizabeth and I BOTH know our way around a courtroom, BOTH have REAL lawyers as personal friends, BOTH have formal educations, and we BOTH mean business.

Yes, we BOTH are highly concerned about the theft of Mother Treuter's belongings by you and your mexican wife (home, cash, jewelry, vehicles, household items, furniture, unpaid loans, etc). 

Oh, and by the way, we REALLY enjoyed our two-week adventure in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.  Our Jaguar performed flawlessly on the trip.


An update while I am taking a break from the golf course.
From: Daddy Warbucks
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2009 3:12 pm
Hey brother Kenneth and mexican wife (forgot her name):

Did I ever tell you about Mother Treuter’s generous donation to my friend Bob Stupak’s development adventure, the building of the Las Vegas Stratosphere Tower?

Yes, it was on, let me think, I believe our second trip to Las Vegas with Mother that I introduced her to my dear friend, Bob Stupak.   I spent a GREAT deal of time entertaining Mother Treuter, you understand.

Yes, she made a VERY generous donation to Bob (of course my wife and I held stock in the venture, if you understand such financial arrangements).  Indeed, Mother got a brass plaque dedicated to her -- all because of my financial counseling, you understand.

Of course, now that I and my highly educated wife (B.S. in  Elementary Education and M.S. in Education - University of Houston; R.N. - Arkansas State University; and now Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University).

YES, Mother Treuter appreciated people with education. What degrees did you say that you and your mexican wife hold?  I forgot.

Anyway, my wife’s and my degrees have opened so many doors to financial opportunity, it is difficult for me to believe our successes.  If I told you my wife’s total annual income, you would not believe it.  And we owe it all to Mother Treuter.

We’ll be visiting soon, Kenneth.  You can count on it. 
To avoid any misunderstanding ... 
From: Daddy Warbucks  
Date: Fri, Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm

I did not mean to infer that mexicans were inferior, you understand. 

I mean, Doctor E’s housekeeper (who comes in three times a week to clean our toilets, wash our dirty laundry, and generally clean up our luxury condo here in Columbia) is a mexican, after all.

And she does a fine job, that's for sure.

And, thanks to Mother Treuter’s insistence that my wife, Doctor E. get a REALLY sound medical education, Elizabeth (an American) now rakes in about 400K per year, plus benefits:  top-of-the-line CIGNA health insurance,  corporate vehicle (the Jag shown on my website), four month’s PTO, and other benefits that are really cool.

I just wanted you to be reassured that Doctor E. and I really do not have anything against the mexicans, you understand.

Your brother,

DOCTOR Charles R. Treuter
(Mother always wanted at LEAST one educated son, you understand)
My fabulous weekend. 
From: Daddy Warbucks  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Sat, Nov 7, 2009 4:03 pm
My weekend has been so grand!  I played 18 holes this morning on the most beautiful golf course in Maryland, and my caddy (an illegal immigrant that I employ regularly, actually) was SOOoo helpful and respectful (unlike most  mexicans).

Then my wife and I will be enjoying, for dinner, Ahi Tuna steaks, sauteed summer squash with truffle butter, and wild rice pilaf.

Now, I really must run and prepare the sweet iced tea, as I promised my lovely and highly educated wife (Ph.D. from Johns Hopkins University).

I hope that all of you uneducated plebeians have a wonderful weekend, so to speak.

Mother Treuter appreciated formal EDUCATION
From: Daddy Warbucks
Date: Sun, Nov 8, 2009 4:23 pm

Yes, Mother Treuter  paid for ALL of DocChuck's education at the University of Houston:
The B.S. degree in Education,
The M.S, degree in Educational Administration,
and, of course, the Doctor of Education degree.
and EVEN, the $750.00 'class ring' that DocChuck recently sold (at $1100 per ounce, you understand).
WHY?  Because Mother Treuter wanted to know that she had at LEAST  one educated son. 

And I appreciated that, and worked hard  at diligently pursuing those degrees at theUniversity of Houston, in order to keep Mother Treuter happy.  She insisted that I print and distribute scores of copies of my professionally-bound Doctoral Dissertation to other Universities around the country (my goodness, that was an expensive undertaking, BUT that is what Mother Treuter desired).

Then, of course, I had not counted on the fact that she would ALSO finance my wife's degrees (B.S. at the University of Houston) and most of my wife's Registered Nurse degree at the University of Arkansas

Alas, I had to eventually pay for part of (although YOUR tax dollars paid for OVER 80% of) my wife's Ph.D. in Nursing at the Johns Hopkins University.

AHHhh, YES!   Life is good for ole DocChuck!  He is so PLEASED that Mother Treuter depended upon him, and HIM alone to move to Houston, to watch over her, to care for her while her 'OTHER' sons had done nothing but ignore her, steal from her, and permit their mexican wife and kids to take advantage of her.  

My wife and I are approaching the Thanksgiving season, and thanks to Mother Treuter, we have a great deal to be thankful for.  On the other hand, we have been robbed by Kenneth and Douglas - - - and that situation WILL be rectified. 

Trust me!

Now, I REALLY must run since my wife, Doctor Elizabeth is about to table my gourmet dinner. 

Did you know?
From: Daddy Warbucks  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Mon, Nov 9, 2009 2:02 pm
Did you know  that Mother Treuter was a COIN COLLECTOR?  Yes, because some friend of hers advised her to invest in U.S. Mint proof sets, she had accumulated nearly 200 sets over the years.  I was so pleased to receive the collection as a birthday gift.

Did you know  that Mother Treuter had a STERLING SILVER service for eight (given to her as wedding gift)?  I'm talking Solid SILVER here, NOT silver plate, in what is NOW considered an antique pattern, and the set is appraised at over $5000.00.  My wife was so pleased to receive the set of Silver Service as a graduation gift when Mother Treuter attended my wife's graduation from the University of Houston.

Did you know that we (Mother Treuter and I) paid CASH for that cute little house (and all the furnishings) I had in Harvest Bend, there in Texas?  Somehow, Mother Treuter just made it happen.  And I was so pleased to live in that house until I could get away from all the niggers and mexicans (especially the mexicans) polluting the State of Texas.

Did you know  that Mother Treuter had purchased 25, yes TWENTY-FIVE, United States Savings Bonds for me when I was just a baby?  Can you imagine what those bonds were worth after 50, yes FIFTY, years of compounded interest?  I was so pleased to receive those U.S. Savings Bonds as a Christmas gift --- that was the same Christmas I bought Mother Treuter a VCR!

Did you know  that I worked SO hard remodeling Mother Treuter's termite-infested, miserable house on 1020 W. 42nd street, that she gifted me with a 100K Certificate of Deposit?  I was so pleased to receive the gift for all of my hard work.

Did you know  that Mother Treuter asked me to divide up the New Caney land, then to choose the piece I wanted, to assign a piece to brother Douglas, but NOT to brother Kenneth because his mexican wife had "stolen from her"?  I was NOT pleased with this piece of worthless New Caney land, but I chose the largest piece -- in the middle -- so as to control any possible future use of the land.

Did you know  that Mother Treuter gave my wife a huge Irish lace hand-knitted table cover and 36 stems of Waterford Crystal stemware that she had purchased in Ireland?  My wife was so pleased to receive the gift and recently sold the items on eBay -- they, along with the STERLING SILVER flatware nearly paid for my wife's beautiful new Jaguar. 

Did you know  that my wife now earns nearly $250,000 per year?

Did you know  that my pension, my investments, and my Social Security payments cover ALL of our living experiences here in Howard County, the "Wealthiest County in the USA", according to Forbes Magazine?

Did you know  that I haven't EVEN told you the whole story, yet?

Have a good day.  But for your own sake, don't fuck with people who are FAR more intelligent than YOU could ever hope to be.

Hounds are now on the way. 
From: Daddy Warbucks  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Thu, Dec 10, 2009 2:35 pm

The hounds,  the best Jewish hounds that Washington, D.C. has to offer,  are now on the way, with instructions to present you two thieves with a package of papers just in time for your superstitious holiday,

YES, the hounds are hard to control when working on a large contingency and armed with certified documents and reports of your recent financial 'activities.'

Oh yeah, and we (my wife and I) will be looking for our share of the camper, the automobile, the jewelry that Mother Treuter said that your mexican wife stole, and other items missing from the  detailed inventory  I made during my stay in Houston, Texas.

Have a nice jesus holiday and all of that, 'brothers'.

You call yourself a COLONEL???
From: Daddy Warbucks  
Date: Sun, Jan 10, 2010 3:20 pm

You call yourself a 'Colonel' ????  I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off, you ignorant jerk off!  Your claim to fame is being a fucking  'NOTARY PUBLIC'  ????

Let me tell you what YOU ARE:  you are an uneducated, unemployed, lazy, loser who married a mexican whore with an illegitimate kid because that was the ONLY pussy you could get --- LOL!

You never earned a TITLE in your entire fucking worthless life, Kenneth Wayne Treuter.  And you are a disgrace, just like Jesse Gatewood used to tell the entire family, including Mother Treuter.

Yep,  Mr. Gatewood used to tell us that you -- yes, YOU -- were the laziest, most stupid grandson he had --- far worse than Keith Wilkins (Cudd, later on).

YOU have been nothing but a parasite (stealing from Lirl Treuter and others, according to Mother Treuter), a loser, a jerk, and an ignorant asshole your entire life, Kenneth Wayne Treuter.  Frankly, I always thought you were a product of one of Mother Treuter's trysts while Richard Oscar was climbing telephone poles.

And you (and your fat, semi-literate, ugly mexican wife) think that you are home free?

Think again, you mexican-loving piece of shit.  You are in for some serious bullshit.  WHY, because you fucked with me, that's why.

I think I may have a bit of fun with your 'website' on the internet.  And, THEN, I am going to have some fun with you and the mexican in court.

ROFLMAO

PS:  Oh yeah, give your queer  brother, Douglas, my best wishes, along with his ignorant son who flunked out of college (couldn't handle that complicated ALGEBRA, I suppose).

Stay tuned, Kenneth Wayne Treuter and mexican wife and half-breed kids.

'Colonel' Treuter 
From: C. Treuter
Date: Fri, Jan 22, 2010 3:50 pm

"Colonel Treuter" (and his mexican wife) is a charlatan, is a thief, and is about to face criminal charges, which are being prepared at this posting.

Stayed tuned, 'Colonel'.
My evaluation of you, Kenneth
From: Daddy Warbucks
Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2010 3:29 pm

You see, Kenneth, here are the reasons I always despised you:

       · You didn’t look like any of us Treuters --- you looked like a mutant of some sort.  Mr. Gatewood used to often remark that you were “odd.”
       · You were (and still are) lazy, stupid, awkward, and obviously without any skills or educational capabilities.
       · You always tended to sponge off of and steal from other people (phony lawsuits, phony law firms, stealing from Lirl Treuter, trying to borrow money from me, --- well, you get the idea).
       · You barely graduated from high school, so Mother Treuter told me.
       · You married a mexican whore because no white woman would want anything to do with your loser ass.

You see, Kenneth, you are still acting stupid.  You call yourself a ‘Colonel’ (yep, a lot of loser auctioneers attempt to boost THEIR ego with that trick).  You think that you and your mexican whore wife can steal from me and get away with it --- LOL.

Well, Kenneth  ---  we will see, won’t we?

Give my regards to Douglas, because I am pursuing 'criminal' charges against him.

Have a good day.
For your information, Colonel.
From: Daddy Warbucks  
Date: Fri, Feb 5, 2010 1:32 pm
Did I ever tell you what REALLY pissed me off about Mother Treuter?  It was the day that she and your mexican wife invited themselves to visit MY home.  Then YOUR wife sat on MY sofa and started spouting off all of that jesus-hugging, superstitious, uneducated, bullshit religious nonsense.

When I told Mother Treuter that I did NOT care to hear it (after all, I am an EDUCATED person - Mother Treuter paid for my Master’s and my Doctoral degrees), she got REALLY pissed off.

Then there was the time that Mother Treuter brought your mexican wife’s illegitimate kid to MY home (even though Mother Treuter paid for my home there on Twilight Moon Drive – it did NOT give her the right to bring mexicans into my house!).

Now, maybe you can understand why I had to “hightail it out of Houston” and get away from your mexican wife and kids.  Do you know what I mean, COLONEL Kenneth Wayne?

Did you know that Mother Treuter bought a $1000.00-plus video camera just so I could make her a video of my wife’s graduation at the University of Houston (Mother Treuter paid for most of Elizabeth’s college expenses, for your information)?  She then asked me to buy another camera for YOU for a birthday gift or some such shit.

But when she found out that YOU were letting your kids use the camera, she became furious and threw a “fit” similar to those thrown by the uneducated old man (like when he punched holes in the kitchen wall).  That’s when she decided that you were NOT going to get anything else from her --- and that’s when she wrote out a new will and had it certified  --- (I have a copy).

Carry on, COLONEL Kenneth Wayne.  And rest easy, if you can  ---  LOL!

About my college ring from Mother Treuter
From: Daddy Warbucks
Date: Sat, Feb 6, 2010 2:53 pm

Did I ever tell you that Mother Treuter bought me a "Class Ring" (from Balfour -- a jewish owned jewelry company) when I graduated from the University of Houston with a DOCTOR of EDUCATION  degree?

Yep, OUR mother insisted that I have this wonderful ring, even though it cost her over $600.00!

I tried to tell her that I did NOT want the ring, but she ordered it anyway.  She was SO PROUD to have at least ONE educated son.

Would you like to buy it, COLONEL Kenneth Wayne?  I will sell it to you for $300.00, and then you can wear it, and then tell people that you have a college education ---- ROFLMAO!

Otherwise, I will sell it to a pawn shop, and pocket the funds.

REPLY:
Re: I'm back, and I'm on top of things, and that is your WORST nightmare -- trust me.  
To: docwarbucks@gmail.com
Date: Sat, Feb 6, 2010 9:19 pm
You'll be pleased to learn that my personal investment portfolio continues to grow ever so well, despite what Obama has called the worst economy since the great depression.  Oh, and the $75,000 annuity mom bought for me has tripled in value.  And Maria's $40,000 annuity bequeathed to her by mom has done just as well.

Being totally debt free and owning a beautiful home and acreage in
Collin County, Texas which is fully paid is so sweet.

Now as to your threats about litigation, as 
Douglas has evidently told you on numerous occasions, "Bring it on!"

Nothing like producing interesting documents in Court like your emails to me years ago stating how much you hated Mother, Houston, Douglas, the abuse you suffered being served peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on newspaper for breakfast when your college buddies walked in and saw you eating.  Oh, you poor dear twisted soul.  And then it will be a pleasure to add to them an accounting of what Mother stated was the amounts you stole from her by fraud. 

We will add to that evidence, affidavits from your first and second of three wives, as well as what mom talked about at length with Doug, my wife, me and her hospice nurse about your having physically abused her, how you stole from her, how you use to swear/curse at her in front of your daughter who now says she too hates your guts. 

There is more but we'll save it for litigation, "brother".  So, I too say, "Bring it on!"
Tell the third wife, a Mormon (LOL) it will be a pleasure deposing her.

Best Regards,

Ken

When all is said and done and we finish with you at trial on our counter suit which we will not dismiss under any circumstances you will likely understand that when you enter a battle of legal wits wholly unarmed you do so as a fool represented by hack slip and fall attorneys who would be damned fool enough to represent an utter fool.  Now, that's something to LOL about...while rolling on the floor or not.

SENT TO CHARLES TREUTER:
You have now received actual notice!  
To: ctreuter@comcast.net    docwarbucks@gmail.com
Date: Sun, Feb 7, 2010 2:26 am
Charles:
Any further contacts that either you or your wife makes with me or my wife (be it via mail, email, telephone or otherwise) will be the basis of my suing you jointly and severally for harassment and terroristic threats.  If you think otherwise you will learn how quickly I can and will file a lawsuit against the two of you as well as file a criminal complaint against you.

Additionally, I am forwarding a copy of all of your emails to Elizabeth's employer with a suggestion that they advise her that any acquiescence she may have in your harassment could lead to further legal action against her and her employer should it be discovered that any of their computers have been used to send any of your insane emails to me.  Further, I am sending a transcript of each of your criminal convictions to them for their consideration with respect to whom she is married and the possibility that your entering upon their property may possibly be cause for alarm due to your obvious pathological insanity.

Additionally, I am filing a formal complaint with the FBI with respect to your telephone and electronic harassment.  I am also providing a copy of both the emails you have mailed me, along with a recording of the telephone calls you have placed to my home and upon my cell phone to the Federal Bureau of Investigation along with Homeland Security due to my concern that you may become uncontrollably violent and act upon your racist biases.

Yours truly,

Kenneth W. Treuter
cc: FBI
      Homeland Security
     
McKinney, Texas Police Department
     
Collin County, Texas Sheriff's Department
      Douglas V. Treuter

BRING IT ON, asshole. 
From: Daddy Warbucks
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2010 3:40 pm
Let's get those lawsuits filed.

Let's get those letters written to my wife's company.

Let's get it on, asshole.

Because the time I allotted you (and your brother, Douglas Vernon) to send my wife and me our share of the Mother Treuter estate is FUCKING running out.

I am coming to visit you and your buddy, Douglas Vernon, to pick up my check for ONE-THIRD of the estate.

And, if you don't have the check ready when I get there, asshole, then we will have a REAL problem.

NOW, file your fucking lawsuit ASAP,  "Colonel", also known as "PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR" stripped of license, also known as ASSHOLE SHOT BY GIRLFRIEND FROM ARKANSAS, also known as uneducated fuck who thinks he can get away with STEALING my inheritance.

Rest assured, that my attorney will place a lien on everything that you and your mexican wife think that you own, and on everything that Doug Treuter thinks that he owns.

Carry on, COLONEL KENNETH WAYNE!

Are you REALLY stupid enough to think that you can INTIMIDATE me, asshole?  NOW, show me just how fast that you can file a FUCKING lawsuit, you uneducated jerk.

REPLY:
Re: BRING IT ON, asshole.
From: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Sat, Mar 27, 2010 3:25 pm
Charles:

You really are a slow learner and slow on the uptake.  

The question you need to be asking is if you are actually stupid enough to imagine for a nanosecond that you are capable of intimidating Doug or me.  The answer is an easy one: Hell no, you can't.

You crossed the line with your emailing me after my giving you actual notice not to again contact me or my wife.  Nonetheless you did and you'll now find that doing so was a grievous error in judgment.

Consider what I said I would do as done.  It may help shock you out of your delusions.

Oh, and by the way, we will all be awaiting  that visit from you (we'll leave it to your vivid imagination what sort of welcome you can expect to receive).  You may also want to tell your "lawyer(s)" that should he/she/they attempt filing any liens that we will happily add to our counter suit against you and Elisabeth (pursuant to Rule 13) an instant motion to the Court to impose severe sanctions against him/her/them for filing a frivolous action in violation of Rule 11...as well as attempting to file any sort of prejudgment liens. You can take that to the bank!
Kenneth W. Treuter

SENT TO CHARLES TREUTER:
Re: BRING IT ON, asshole.  
From: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com 
Date: Sun, Mar 28, 2010 2:56 pm

This writing will serve as both constructive and actual notice of advising you that you are to immediately remove all of the false allegations made toward/against me and my wife which you posted on chattabox between the dates of March 24, 2010 and March 27, 2010 and issue a public apology at the same webcite or I will take the position of bringing a lawsuit against you for libel.  You have ten (10) days to comply with this demand or suffer the legal consequences.

Kenneth W. Treuter

Re: BRING IT ON, asshole. 
From: Daddy Warbucks  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Mon, Mar 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Here's another one for you --- FUCK YOU!  Take THAT to the bank.

Re: BRING IT ON, asshole.  
From: Daddy Warbucks  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Mon, Mar 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Here's my reply, you uneducated failure in life --- STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!  Now let's GET ON WITH THE LAWSUIT,  COLONEL!  And, after TEN DAYS, stick it up the mexican's ASS,COLONEL (sorry, I meant PUBLIC NOTARY)!
Bring it on, asshole.  I will WELCOME seeing you in fucking court.

Re: BRING IT ON, asshole.
Date: Mon, Mar 29, 2010 9:41 pm
Charles:

Shall do...you can count on it...it will be a federal case filed for diversity and I'll not quit until the judge enters his/her order and I move on to execute the judgment.  I gave you the legal notice to do what you should have done but your reply speaks volumes about you and what you are.  We'll settle the matter in Court and then we'll see just how much you and Elizabeth really has when I win the suit and began issuing writs of execution against any assets you and she have.  The libel suit will be controlled by Texas law and that being the case we'll be able to use the long reach of the law statutes to execute against anything and everything the two of you own in Maryland.  Never was my job to educate you with respect to your ignorance of legal matters.

I have no intention of allowing you to continue libeling and defaming my wife and I'll not back off or quit until I've proven to you what a grievous error in judgment you've made, ONCE AGAIN, with respect to your racial and hate crime rants.

For your remembrance, I'm attaching what Doug's and my mother gave us and said this was what made the last straw in her disowning you and writing you off.  Bet you didn't know we had it and it's just one bombshell amongst many others, including letters from her telling us how she had come to despise everything you stood for.  Little wonder that she attempted to have Elizabeth follow through on her intention to divorce you and our mother's advising her she would fully fund the divorce.  Lots more, DocChuck...more than you can imagine.



Yours truly,
Kenneth W. Treuter

Re: BRING IT ON, asshole.
From: Daddy Warbucks  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Tue, Mar 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Your ignorance, exemplified by your uneducated rantings are supposed to IMPRESS me, maybe SCARE me?

REALLY?

You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about, and we shall visit that particular issue in a court of law, COLONEL (sorry, NOTARY PUBLIC).

Do you and your supposedly homosexual brother REALLY think that you can steal my inheritance and then attempt to intimidate me with your 'para-legal' bullshit (an education gained from the fucking 'internet')?? 
Bring it on, COLONEL, because you, and your mexican wife, and your girlfriend inArkansas who shot you, and your brother Douglas, will NEVER deter me from obtaining my 'THIRD" of Mother Treuter's estate.

My wife (who you are recorded as calling a 'Mormon Slut') have adequate documentation and witnesses to take you on in FEDERAL COURT, and we will end up owning EVERYTHING that you and your mexican wife and your brother Douglas think that you 'own'.  Don't believe me?? Hide and watch, COLONEL.

Get ready for your day in court, COLONEL!

Re: BRING IT ON, asshole.
From: Daddy Warbucks
Date: Thu, Apr 1, 2010 4:16 pm

WELL, then,  get it it ON, you uneducated asshole.  Stop running your stupid, semi-literate mouth and let's see some action, jerkoff.  Because just like your asbestos claims, your 'lawsuit' against your city, your Arkansas girlfriend who shot your worthless ass, your loss of your 'PI' license, and your general lack of education --- YOU think that YOU can impress ME?  LOL!

YOU and your queer brother Douglas, ALREADY know that I am going to bring your asses into court, that I am going to win, and that you will lose EVERYTHING you have, either by PAYING ME MY SHARE --- or by PAYING LEGAL FEES  --- doesn't make shit to me.

Fuck YOU, dipshit.  I CANNOT WAIT to see your fucking 'lawsuit' and your fucking "LETTERS".  So WHY the delay, COLONEL, sorry, I meant NOTARY PUBLIC?   --- ROFLMAO!

NOW --- WHEN can I expect to hear from your LAWYERS, asshole?

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 10:16 PM, <onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com> wrote:
Blah, blah, blah, Charlie.  Why keep raving like a maniac?  You've threatened the lawsuit (which Doug and I are looking forward to being served) since December of last year.   Your Jewish junk-yard hack lawyers certainly aren't too awfully or awesomely swift in drafting litigation, are they?  Seems like they'd want to get down the road on those large contingency fees and all that money your "wife" is willing to pay them.  Damnation, Chucky, I'd fire their butts and hire some new ones.  

As for me, I'm much quicker than they are.  I wrote the University of Texas today advising them that one of their PhD Alumni proudly claims them as one of his "post doctoral" institutions.  They should have some fun with that.  Also wrote to John Hopkins and reported that your Neurosurgeon wife who graduated from their school is having some mighty powerful claims made about her...just for chuckles I also let the AMA know that the correctional institutional nurse is now a practicing neurosurgeon.  I'm betting they'll like that claim when reviewing her nursing license.

Oh, and as promised I've already contacted the Internal Revenue Service about all those assets you've amassed and suggested they do some auditing of your past filings (if you have indeed filed anything).  It's fun to know agents within that particular federal agency.  And they do pay attention.  Think not?  Ask former attorneys Robert Michael Rose and David Burrows.  See, I'm one who thinks anyone with 1.2 Million in the bank (yes siree, bob!, I sent them a copy of that claim in your email).  I'm of a mind that you and Elizabeth should be careful to do your patriotic duty of paying your fair share of taxes...that's just how I think and roll as a concerned citizen.  Aren't you proud to have a watchdog for a brother? I just knew you'd appreciate my concern for you two doing the right thing.  After all, Mormons are sticklers about their wholly fraudulent brand of “holiness” and “righteousness” in all things, right?

Sent off the previous emails to Elizabeth's "temporary assignment" headquarters and I'm betting they'll be read with interest.  I promised I'd do so and one thing I am very scrupulous about is meticulously keeping my promises.

I've busied myself doing some of the other emailing and faxing and letter writing which I told you would follow if you again contacted me.  But of course you didn't have enough sense to realize I would...but, nonetheless, I did and I'm happy about having done so.

In closing, I think I should advise you that were I you, I'd certainly be lighting a fire under that legal counsel of yours to get that petition filed and served.  Due diligence is very important in such matters.  And be sure to tell them that I'll be handling the countersuit and counterclaims myself so they won't be having one of their brothers/sisters at the bar to negotiate with.  And as I've said before, I'll never dismiss the claim until it's been tried in Court by a jury...one that will likely find you to be as certifiably nuts as I think you are.  I don't think they'll hesitate to award a sizable sum for punitive damages - probably well in excess of what they award Doug, my wife and me for compensatory damages.  Juries like awarding exemplary amounts for nut cases, especially nut cases who think to abuse the legal system with frivolous and baseless claims and abuse of process.  Should be fun, Charlie.
Yours truly,

Kenneth W. Treuter

I am a BIG FAN of yours Kenneth!
From: Louise Brescia
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 3:02 pm

I follow you on the ChattahBox, Kenneth, and I am a BIG fan of yours.  I am Louise 'Chiffonade' Brescia from BrooklynNew York, now living in AtlantaGeorgia, with a 430-pound pig called David Wyers (I call him 'BigBear' or the 'Manager').  He was the only thing I could catch after being divorced FOUR times by men who were not NEARLY as smart as you, sir.

I simply WORSHIP the ground you walk on KENNETH WAYNE TREUTER, and have been spending many years trying to rid the internet of that douche bag Charles Treuter who claims to be educated and all.

I really want to fuck you and to send you some money.  And if you check out my website on Facebook, you will see how beautiful I am and how BEAUTIFUL my breasts are. 

Detective Kenneth, I REALLY want you to run for PRESIDENT, and get that illegal muslim felon out of our country.  I read on your website that you are a Colonel in the United States Army and that you single-handedly took on some crooked lawyers down there in Kaufman County, Texas, and put ALL their asses in jail --- SWOON  then I viewed your handsome face on http://www.resistnet.com/profile/KennethWTreuter?xg_source=activity, and I wet my italian panties!

Please get back to me ASAP, because I KNOW that YOU can do better.

Louise 'Chiffonade' Brescia from BrooklynNew York, also known by MANY other aliases

Encouragement form your admirer Louise Brescia
From: Louise Brescia
Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:13 pm
Colonel  Kenneth Wayne Treuter, I am so EXCITED, and I wanted you to know that Jo Anne, theResistNet Greeter sent me a PERSONAL message welcoming me into your group of Tea Partypatriots who have dedicated their lives into ridding the country of the illegal muslims Barack and Michelle and that obnoxious brother of yours,'DocChuck".

I, Louise 'Chiffonade' Brescia, from Brooklyn, NYC, can barely hold myself back from making David Wyers ('BigBear') driving me to your wonderful compoundat 410 Sunridge Lane in McKinney Texas where you hold training excercises to protect yourself from the Obamas  (yeah, I googled a photo of your house and compound there on the dirt road, so I would not get lost).  AND, I simply ADORE those wonderful semi-automatic weapons that you have stored in your compound .

And I KNOW you will be PROUD of me for posting copies of our communications on various websitesALL OVER THE INTERNET,  and for sending copies of our correspondence to those  despicable agencies atHome Land Security, the FBI, and the CIA.

In the meantime, you know where I live (since you know how to google and are a PRIVATE DETECTIVE), my darling hero, here in AtlantaGeorgia with my BF who works for TermNet Merchant Services, Inc.

Louise Brescia, AtlantaGeorgia

REPLY:
Re: Encouragement form your admirer Louise Brescia
Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 8:31 pm
Louise Brescia:

Interesting, very much so.

I've retained both of your emails and will do the same with any further ones you may see fit to send to me.  I have, of course, done the same with those emails by Charles Richard Treuter and sent to me while he used other "screen names".

Perhaps when you read "yours" and his/"theirs" again in the future you may be somewhat surprised and impressed, to say the least, to learn what a certified expert witness familiar with emails written by "different" individuals using the same form, style, syntax, etc. has to say about their authorship.  I should think you may, at that time, find it all to be very pointed, scientific, and persuasive.   

I'm confident that you get my drift and if I'm mistaken about that then I'm confident you'll find someone to enlighten you as to what my reply is saying to you.
Regards,

Kenneth W. Treuter 

No comments:

Post a Comment