Friday, June 25, 2010

DocChuck/Charles Richard Treuter Emails And Replies To Them - Page 3

Re: The two blog sites PLUS 1... 
From: Daddy Warbucks
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Cc: doug.treuter@att.net
Date: Wed, May 26, 2010 2:23 pm

You have ONCE AGAIN  violated my specific legal  'cease and desist order'  filed against you with respect to the so-ordered fact that you and your mexican wife and brother Douglas Vernon Treuter are to have NO FURTHER CONTACT with me or with my wife.

Your latest communication has been added to the lengthy list of VIOLATIONS of our legal demands and orders, to our counselors, to the law enforcement agencies here in the State of Maryland, and to the Department of Homeland Security,  which my neighbors report has placed you, your wife, Maria Borges, and Douglas Vernon Treuter on their "watch list."

You may want to check the current status of your 'often-used' passport --- LOL!

Your latest 'blog' entries across the internet have been duly recorded, the IP addresses obtained, filed and cataloged.  Please feel free to continue posting your libelous, slanderous, and actionable accusations against me and my wife.  You fail to understand that my friends gladly supply me with your IP address whenever I ask.  What an uneducated dolt you are.

Did you enjoy the UPDATE of the post concerning "Pathetic Portrait of a 'Patriot'' where YOURmother's comments about you and your thieving wife were recently recorded? 

Now, GO FUCK YOURSELF, Colonel.

PS:  A copy of this communique will be posted on my new blog for the ENTIRE readership to peruse.

An interesting expose.
From: Daddy Warbucks  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net  Jim.Olsen@ferretinvestigations.com
Date: Fri, Jun 4, 2010 5:47 pm


Do you have your ducks in a row?

Because our duck-hunting adventure is just about to begin.

Have a great weekend.

BCC:
Dept. of Homeland Security, Washington D.C.
Offices of the FBI, WahingtonD.C.
The Internal Revenue Office, WashingtonD.C.
Maryland State Police, Glen BurnieMD.
Howard County Prosecutor's Office
The Dallas Observer Newspaper, DallasTexas
Counsel

URGENT RESPONSE NEEEDED....... 
From: Merry Borgan
To:   john@ptac.net
Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 11:21 pm
ATTENTION.
This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very
careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out
space for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I
am from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but it’s the
situation.I have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you
with some reasons listed to me by my employer.It’s someone I beleive
you call a friend, I have followed you closely for a while now and
have seen that you are innocent of the
accusations he leveled against you.Do not contact the police or try to
send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and I might
be pushed to do what I have been paid to do.Besides, this is the first
time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job.I took pity on you,that is
why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help
yourself.

Now listen,I will arrange for us to see face to face,but before that,
I need $15,000. I will come to your home or you determine where you
wish we meet; I repeat, do not arrange for the cops and if you play
hard to get, it will be extended to your family.Do not set any camera
to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer
is in my control now. Payment details will be provided for you to make
a part payment of $7,500 first,which will serve as gurantee that you are ready to you
co-orperate,then i will post a copy of the video tape that contains
his request for me to terminate you which will be enough evidence for
you to take any legal action against him before he employs another
expert person for the job. You will pay the balance of $7,500 once you
receive the tape and other evidence.

Warning; do not contact the police, make sure you stay indoors once it
is 7.30pm until this whole thing is sorted out,if you neglect any of
these warnimgs, you will have yourself to blame. You do not have much
time, so get back to me immediately.

Note:I will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend
or a family member should know about it because it could be one of
them.

I will like you to reply to my privacy email don_snippers007@live.com
Regard

Don Snipper.

I am FUCKING PETRIFIED, 'Colonel' 
From: Daddy Warbucks
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net; Jim.Olsen@ferretinvestigations.com
Date: Sun, Jun 6, 2010 2:01 pm

We have here:  http://docchuckchats.blogspot.com/, an academic's (from an Ed.D., University of Houston) analysis and synopsis of a psychologically disturbed individual who claims that he has purchased (although no receipts of his purchase can be furnished), who claims to be a'Kentucky Colonel'  a title "awarded" to anyone who applies and sends in a small donation (as little as $10.00), who claims to be a "Squire" as in "Esquire", and who claims to be a practicing 'lawyer' and 'judicial authority' (not to mention 'ordained minister of the Lord'- LOL) in the State of Texas.

The disturbed individual, COLONEL KENNETH WAYNE TREUTER, ESQUIRE, who managed to "GRADUATE" from 3 (count them, THREE) defunct diploma mills shortly before they were shut down by the government has issued severe legal orders and sanctions against me and my wife:

"You are in violation of our (his and Douglas Vernon Treuter's - according to him) judicial cease and desist demandsand we aren't taking it lightly.  You will be made to understand that and lament the penalties you'll face for having done so.  Upon being granted a Judgment against you we will move quickly to attach and seize whatever existing assets you and Elizabeth have in order to satisfy any judgment amount awarded to us.  You can take that to the bank which holds any/all accounts in your names...most likely the one(s) we will place writs of attachment and execution and garnishments against."

WOW!  I am fucking petrified --- simply FUCKING PETRIFIED!  I should have been aware that a "Colonel"who is also a "Squire" and who has purchased 3 (count them, THREE) phony law degrees from DEFUNCT diploma mills will bring his legal and judicial powers down upon my wife (a Ph.D.) and myself (Ed.D. & Ph.D.)

Be still, my beating heart!

I simply must strive to overcome the stark terror that the"Colonel Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire" has inflicted upon me and my wife.

FUCK YOU, Colonel/Esquire and the wetback that you rode in on (after hiding out in mexico to escape the Viet Nam war draft).

BRING IT ON, Colonel Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire.

CC: 
The Dallas Observer
counsel


We are terrified, FUCKING TERRIFIED, Colonel,  
From:   Daddy Warbucks  
To:  onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net   Jim.Olsen@ferretinvestigations.com; chiffonade@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, Jun 6, 2010 2:32 pm

We have here:  http://docchuckchats.blogspot.com/, an academic's (from an Ed.D., University of Houston) analysis and synopsis of a psychologically disturbed individual who claims that he has purchased (although no receipts of his purchase can be furnished) 3 (count them, THREE) law degrees, who claims to be a 'Kentucky Colonel'  a title "awarded" to anyone who applies and sends in a small donation (as little as $10.00), who claims to be a "Squire" as in "Esquire", and who claims to be a practicing 'lawyer' and 'judicial authority' (not to mention 'ordained minister of the lord'- LOL) in the State of Texas.

The disturbed individual, COLONEL KENNETH WAYNE TREUTER, ESQUIRE, who managed to "GRADUATE" from 3 (count them, THREE) defunct diploma mills shortly before they were shut down by the government has issued severe legal orders and sanctions against me and my wife:

"You are in violation of our (his and Douglas Vernon Treuter's - according to him) judicial cease and desist demands and we aren't taking it lightly.  You will be made to understand that and lament the penalties you'll face for having done so.  Upon being granted a Judgment against you we will move quickly to attach and seize whatever existing assets you and Elizabeth have in order to satisfy any judgment amount awarded to us.  You can take that to the bank which holds any/all accounts in your names...most likely the one(s) we will place writs of attachment and execution and garnishments against."

WOW!  I am fucking petrified --- simply FUCKING PETRIFIED!  I should have been aware that a "Colonel"who is also a "Squire" and who has purchased 3 (count them, THREE) phony law degrees from DEFUNCT diploma mills will bring his legal and judicial powers down upon my wife (a Ph.D.) and myself (Ed.D. & Ph.D.)

Be still, my beating heart!

I simply must strive to overcome the stark terror that the "Colonel Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire" has inflicted upon me and my wife.

FUCK YOU, Colonel/Esquire and the wetback that you rode in on (after hiding out in mexico to escape the Viet Nam war draft).

BRING IT ON, Colonel Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire.

Our "hounds", as you call them, are watching you, Douglas Vernon Treuter, and Louise Brescia VERY carefully, and will meeting with the three of you sooner than you might think.

CC: 
The Dallas Observer
counsel

PS:  is this message yet another "VIOLATION" of your judicial restraining orders, Judge Treuter?  How many 'violations' are in my file now?  --- ROFLMAO!

You're welcome, Colonel --- and here's my reply.  
From:   Daddy Warbucks 
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net  Jim.Olsen@ferretinvestigations.com
Date: Sun, Jun 6, 2010 3:58 pm
HEY!  Here's another email for you COLONEL/ESQUIRE ....

In lieu of fucking your obese mexican wife ---- GO FUCK YOURSELF, Mr. Lawyer!

Oh yeah, all of your "posts" and IP address on my friend Zach's website have been recorded and have already been sent to me.

Have a good day, COLONEL/ESQUIRE, and PLEASE continue with filing your lawsuits, judicial orders, restraining orders, reports to the Department of Homeland Security, molesting the females in your mexican brood, stroking your phony 'mail-order' degrees, and whatever else it is that perverts like you do.

Carrion, please.
I guess you didn't know ----
From:  Daddy Warbucks  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net;  Jim.Olsen@ferretinvestigations.com
Date:  Mon, Jun 7, 2010 3:47 pm

You, "Colonel Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire" have been totally discredited and disgraced across the internet, whether or not you want to admit it.  You are a laughing stock on EVERY website that you have ever visited, most of which have already kicked your ignorant drunken ass off their sites.

I have also EXPOSED your girlfriend Louise Brescia for what she is.

NEXT on my agenda is your claimed sibling, partner, and the person with whom you have forbidden me to communicate, Douglas Vernon Treuter.

Therefore, my NEXT "Exposures" will be Douglas Vernon Treuter and his son, Rodney Treuter.

I guess you MISSED the simple fact that I have a Private Investigators License issued by the State of Florida while YOU were still hiding out in Mexico trying to avoid the draft, asshole.  Did you NOT know that?  Did you NOT know that I owned a one-third interest (along with Pensacola Police Detective, Fischer Edge), in the American Security Agency in PensacolaFlorida?  Did you NOT know that I have FORGOTTEN more about investigative work than YOU ever knew, COLONEL/ESQUIRE?

Well then ---- YOU FUCKED UP, did you not?  What happened to your "ferreting skills"  you uneducated loser?

NOW, I will move on, since you have pissed me off, to introducing the cyber world to your "claimed partner" Douglas Vernon Treuter, his son Rodney Treuter, and his ex-wife, Rosemary, (whom my mother provided me with ample remarks, photos and opinions) across cyber space.

I would bet that DOUGLAS VERNON TREUTER will be forever indebted to your stupid "legal threats", you ignorant dolt.  Why don't you just keep running your mouth, because I am LOVING IT, asshole.

Now, carrion please!

And in the meantime, PLEASE start filing all of those "lawsuits" and "violations of your judicial orders" that you have threatened so that my wife and I can STOP quivering with FRIGHT, you ignorant uneducated asshole.

I have flushed turds down my toilet that are more intelligent  than YOU, COLONEL Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire.

BCC:  The Dallas Observer
What the fuck is going on here?  
From:   Daddy Warbucks
To:   onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Cc:   doug.treuter@att.net    Jim.Olsen@ferretinvestigations.com; mihoffman@columbus.rr.com; natalie.sztern@gmail.com; jaden@steamykitchen.com; chiffonade@hotmail.com; editor@seriouseats.com
Date: Tue, Jun 8, 2010 2:58 pm

WTF??? 

I stayed home ALL FUCKING DAY  in my "rented apartment" (1400 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with fireplace, 48-inch flat screen HD television, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, fully furnished, and with a patio fronting the golf course   ---  "Renting for (w/utilities, etc. $2800 per month)"  --- WAITING for your "process servers" to deliver your subpoenas, your FBI agents,your police magistrates, and all the other TERRIBLE things that my wife (Doctor Elizabeth, Ph.D.) and I (Ed.D. and Ph.D.) have been dreading, have been terrorized by, and have beenwringing our hands over.

YET, not one fucking process server, FBI agent, 'police officer', lawyer, or even a fucking solicitor (they are FORBIDDEN in our gated community, asshole) showed up.

I mean, the maintenance team showed up today (check it out, asshole) and shampooed our carpets (a semi-annual service) and cleaned our vents --- but NO FUCKING FBI agents showed up.

Gawd dammit, I am pissed, after waiting ALL FUCKING DAY for the Department of Homeland Security to come and arrest me.  NO ONE FUCKING SHOWED UP!

So, how will I ever again believe anything that Colonel Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire, or his jew buddy, Mikey Hoffman, or his dago fantasy, Louise 'theralchiffonade' Brescia, ever say to me again?  I mean, will folks on the internet buy your future threats?  Will they understand your (and your friends') pathetic ramblings, threats, and general BULLSHIT?

I don't know.  But I suspect that I will NOT lose a whole lot of sleep over it, you ignorant, uneducated, cowardly, draft-dodging loser DOLT.

DocChuck
cc: 
the Dallas Observer
the Department of Homeland Security
the WashingtonD.C. office of the FBI
the Roadfood. com team
the Maryland State Police
the Howard County Sheriff's Department


REPLY SENT TO CHARLES TREUTER BY JIM OLSEN, ISPLA, A LICENSED INVESTIGATOR – LICENSED BY TEXAS, LOUISIANA, AND MISSISSIPPI STATE OF TEXAS LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
FW: What the fuck is going on here?  
From:   Burlwood Associates  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Tue, Jun 8, 2010 6:17 pm

As I do not know any of you, and am shocked to receive such a vile email for no reason, I would ask that you contact this person and suggest that he up his Thorazine intake to 100 mg AND not send me any more threatening emails.  I don’t know what is going on here, but keep the hell out of it.

From: Burlwood Associates [mailto:Jim.Olsen@ferretinvestigations.com]
Sent: 
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:08 PM
To: 'Daddy Warbucks'
Subject: RE: What the fuck is going on here?

I don’t know who you are.  And more importantly I don’t know why you are sending me this ridiculous email.  I have never email you or threatened anything to anyone as you suggest in this email.  May I strongly suggest that you cease and desist from any further communication with me.  I may also advise you that should you persist in what I believe to be a terroristic communication that I will forward any such communication sent to me to the authorities and cooperate fully in their investigation of same.


WTF??? 

I stayed home ALL FUCKING DAY  in my "rented apartment" (1400 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with fireplace, 48-inch flat screen HD television, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, fully furnished, and with a patio fronting the golf course   ---  "Renting for (w/utilities, etc. $2800 per month)"  --- WAITING for your "process servers" to deliver your subpoenas, your FBI agents, your police magistrates, and all the other TERRIBLE things that my wife (Doctor Elizabeth, Ph.D.) and I (Ed.D. and Ph.D.) have been dreading, have been terrorized by, and have been wringing our hands over.

YET, not one fucking process server, FBI agent, 'police officer', lawyer, or even a fucking solicitor (they are FORBIDDEN in our gated community, asshole) showed up.

I mean, the maintenance team showed up today (check it out, asshole) and shampooed our carpets (a semi-annual service) and cleaned our vents --- but NO FUCKING FBI agents showed up.

Gawd dammit, I am pissed, after waiting ALL FUCKING DAY for the Department of Homeland Security to come and arrest me.  NO ONE FUCKING SHOWED UP!

So, how will I ever again believe anything that Colonel Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire, or his jew buddy, Mikey Hoffman, or his dago fantasy, Louise 'theralchiffonade' Brescia, ever say to me again?  I mean, will folks on the internet buy your future threats?  Will they understand your (and your friends') pathetic ramblings, threats, and general BULLSHIT?

I don't know.  But I suspect that I will NOT lose a whole lot of sleep over it, you ignorant, uneducated, cowardly, draft-dodging loser DOLT.

DocChuck
cc: 
the Dallas Observer
the Department of Homeland Security
the WashingtonD.C. office of the FBI
the Roadfood. com team
the Maryland State Police
the Howard County Sheriff's Department

An UPDATED blog for your viewing pleasure.  
From:   Daddy Warbucks  
To:  chiffonade@hotmail.com;   jerzeetomato@gmail.com; onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net
Date: Fri, Jun 11, 2010 2:08 pm

For your enjoyment:  A new and updated blog on "DocChuck Chats".

As of 1506 hours today, there have been over 400 hits on the blog.

Wait until you see who is the NEXT subject of our blog -- and you will be included -- LOL!

Carrion, please.

CC:
Serious Eats website
Zach at Midtown Lunch
etc. etc. etc.
Just FYI
From:   Daddy Warbucks
Date: Fri, Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm

In case you didn't have the URL necessary to view newly posted info about your brother Ernie, and his new 'squeeze', it is here"


Have a good day, and stay tuned for additional posts.  DVT and KWT's 'daughters', are next.

Carrion, please.

PS:  Why don't you assholes keep fucking with me?  I mean, I LOVE it!

I have recieved the awaited investigative report  
From:   Daddy Warbucks  
To:  doug.treuter@att.net
Cc: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Sun, Jun 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Douglas Vernon Treuter:

While I was piloting the 'Elizabeth Ann'  back to the port of Baltimore this afternoon, I received a PDF report from my counselor's investigative team.

Although I have not yet had time to read it completely, it appears to offer some compelling evidence that YOU purposefully failed to report my mother's death to me, that you purposefully failed to execute the will (of which I have a copy), and that you purposefully chose to fraudulently and criminally deprive me and my wife of our one-third share of Nellie Treuter's estate.

Despite what your faux-lawyer and psychopathic brother Colonel Kenneth Wayne, Esquire, may spout, YOU sir appear to have possibly violated a number of laws.

As soon as I have read and analyzed the entire investigative report of your financial activities, we will be arranging a meeting with you.
Count on it.
Thank you,
Charles R. Treuter

Is the 'COLONEL' confused? 
From:   Daddy Warbucks
To:   onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net
Date: Fri, Jun 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Is the imbecile Colonel, having trouble keeping his "posts" alive on my friend's blogs (ALL duly recorded, IP-traced, and filed)? 

Is the Colonel, who has been made a laughing-stock on the entire planet, having trouble convincing people that HE is a fucking lawyer?

Is the Colonel, and his sibling DVT, failing to understand that my wife is COMING AFTER YOUR asses?

Is DVT and Rodney Treuter aware that we will soon be attaching liens on their properties?

Is the Colonel adding THIS message to his list of judicial-ordered"Do Not Contact" list?

Is the Colonel and his mexican whore wife prepared to hock their compound in the rural Texas woods to defend their asses in a court of law?

We will see, will we not?

My latest post about you, Louise Brescia  
From:   Daddy Warbucks  
To:  chiffonade@hotmail.com; jerzeetomato@gmail.com
Date: Sat, Jun 19, 2010 2:41 pm

YES, the latest post about Louise Brescia, along with the appropriate cartoon,  has solicited 458 'hits' so far today, bitch:


 Are you fucking impressed, Louise?

Because if NOT, you WILL be with the NEXT posting I have in mind for you.

You know, it's easy for you people to fuck with me and my wife --- but the payback is and will ALWAYS BE, pure hell, Louise 'theralchiffonade' Brescia.  Ask your loser, asshole, fake lawyer friend the fucking 'Colonel Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire'. 

docwarbucks and MRS. DOCWARBUCKS --- LOL --- ROFLMAO

cc:  SeriousEats staff

Have you figured it out yet, dolts?
From: Daddy Warbucks  
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net
Date: Mon, Jun 21, 2010 1:53 pm

And, if you two DOLTS have not finally figured out  how efficient we (my wife and I) are on the internet in making your "Colonel/Esquire"  ass a laughing stock across cyber-space, wait until you see us (as a team) in a courtroom.

We are brilliant, actually.  WE convinced an Arkansas jury who 'CONVICTED' the Doc of a felony (later overturned, of course) to impose a sentence of:

NO fine
NO jail time
NO court costs

We, as a team, in a 'magistrate's' courtroom, showed the State of Arkansas that WE were not afraid of a fucking newspaper, and took them on.   We won --- ALL fucking charges dropped.

I beat a misdemeanor wrap (for keying a car) in EvansvilleIndiana, which cost Kmart $425,000.00 in a civil suit (ask your mother ---oops,she's dead!).

I beat a fucking farmer in Indiana when he 'polluted' my 5-acre lake (on my 25-acre estate) with run-off from his fucking cornfield field --- $300.000.00 PLUS court costs.

And YOU two dolts -- or THREE dolts if you include the mexican whore -- think that you, with your phony diploma-mill 'degrees' and other bullshit pseudo-legal  threats, can deter my wife and I???

REALLY? 

Then you are delusional.  And you WILL find out what it means to 'attempt' to steal our inheritance.

My wife and I know FAR MORE ABOUT YOUR ACTIVITIES than you could EVER imagine.

Now, rest easy, dolts.  As long as you think you can.

You are NOT intelligent enough to know when YOU are BEATEN! 
From: Daddy Warbucks
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net
Date: Mon, Jun 21, 2010 3:32 pm

I mean, COLONEL KENNETH WAYNE TREUTER ESQUIRE, your continued obnoxious postings on my buddy's websites as'KeepItRealDoc', are DELETED, even BEFORE I have a chance to read them --- ROFLMAO!

I mean to tell you that EVERYONE on the internet has read my BLOG about YOU on 'DocChuck Chats', which is averaging over 600 'hits' per day.

You and your fucking mexican whore and your illegitimate mexican kids just don't seem to understand that no one, NO ONE, on the internet buys into your bullshit.

YOU are one pathetic individual, pathetic coward, pathetic uneducated loser, and pathetic liar and scumbag.  Everyone KNOWS about you and your mexican 'breeder' whore 'wife', Kenneth.

And because you continue to attempt to insult Liz and I, we WILL expose you and Douglas Vernon Treuter (and his loser son, Rodney) every chance we get.  THEY will be the NEXT subjects on 'DocChuck Chats' , count on it!

GET USED TO IT!

Oh, and please add this message to your list of 'Cease and Desist judicial orders' --- LOL, you fucking idiot.

Alright, I am now composing 'blog' about Douglas Vernon Treuter, et.al.  
From: Daddy Warbucks
To:  doug.treuter@att.net; onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com
Date: Tue, Jun 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Since you have chosen to continue to insult me, COLONEL KENNETH WAYNE TREUTER, ESQUIRE,  we are preparing to post an expose of your claimed sibling, Douglas Vernon Treuter and his 'family' on DocChuck Chats.

Stay tuned, asshole.

Our post will be up shortly.

Why don't you just keep fucking with us, you ignorant dolt?

From: Daddy Warbucks
To: onpointlegalsupport@mail.usa.com; doug.treuter@att.net
Date:  Thu, Jun 24, 2010 1:28 pm
The following 'comment' has been posted on 'Docchuck Chats' on the UPDATED "Pathetic Portrait of a Patriot":
OK, 'Anonymous', and thank you for your emails after I rejected several of your previous comments.  NOW, I understand why you feel the need to remain 'Anonymous', and why you cannot, at this time, divulge your name.
BUT, in reply to your comment, it was always a 'hush-hush' subject in our VERY extended family that Kenneth Wayne Treuter was NOT fathered by Richard Treuter (KWT), but by a former boyfriend of my mother's by the name of Ronald Wilkins.

The Gatewoods, my rather prosperous, influential, political and very intuitive maternal grandparents, were convinced that KWT possessed NOT ONE physical attribute of the family, NOT ONE psychological attribute of the family, and NOT ONE moral or ethical attribute of the family.

Our extended family ALWAYS believed in patriotic service (KWT fled to mexico to avoid the draft). 

Our extended family always believed in maintaining our European lineage (KWT 'married' a mexican national with an illegitimate child while hiding out in mexico).

Our extended family always performed exceptionally well in academics (KWT purchased phony degrees from defunct diploma mills and a 'Radio Church of God' college).

When I was growing up, I pretty much ignored the family scuttlebutt, and the fact that nearly EVERY one of my relatives avoided Kenneth Wayne Treuter. I now am beginning to realize the reasoning behind the family's concerns.

I always wondered why KWT hated the 'Gatewoods' with a passion, and often referred to his brother Douglas as that 'little sawed-off Gatewood' - the patriarch was a rather short fellow, just like KWT's brother, Douglas.

BUT, I cannot dwell on the damage that the 'Colonel/Reverend Kenneth Wayne Treuter, Esquire' has done to our family history.

All I can do now is to make certain that he and his mexican "wife" will not escape the country with my mother's STOLEN ESTATE.

I hope that I have been able to clear up some your concerns.

3 comments:

  1. http://docchuckchat.blogspot.com/2010/09/charles-richard-treuter-doc-chuck_3383.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles "Doc Chuck" Treuter Admits He is GAY
    For many years now many people have speculated about the sexuality of "Doc Chuck."

    He has had several FAILED Marriages- never could keep a decent job - lies about his education and military service - stole money from his mother - abandonded her when she was dying of Alzheimers - has spent multiple stretches behind bars - and left many creditors holding the bag as he habitually skips town from one address and one state to another...

    Well perhaps NOW everyone understands it is because "Doc Chuck" as he prefers to be called has spent his life running from the truth and here it is online in his own words...


    http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/Coming-out-m579886.aspx
    DocChuck
    Total Posts : 88
    Joined: 3/15/2010
    Location: Columbia, MD. and Houston, TX.
    Coming out Tue, 04/13/10 5:23 PM (permalink)
    Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to let y'all know that today is a really special day for me. I finally decided to come clean and come out of the closet. Yes, I am gay. I realize it is a surprise for many, but I can no longer hold it a secret any more. No more games, it's been fun. Take care!

    Thanks "Chuckle-Head" everyone including your now deceased mother had always wondered - why would one person enjoy spending so much time behind bars?

    Now We all Know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles "Doc Chuck" Treuter Convicted Criminal Violation of Voting Laws

    Arkansas Administrative Office of the Courts, ARKANSAS
    Charles Richard Treuter
    Case Number: 234
    Offense Code: 71104FD
    Offense Description: VIOLATION OF VOTER ELIGIBILITY
    Date Reported: 07/09/2001
    Verdict Finding: CONVICTED
    Disposition Date: 05/10/2002

    ReplyDelete